AFTER care tips for your blooms
What should I do to make my blooms last longer?
1. To extend the life of your fresh flowers, remove the wrap
2. Trim the stems at a ~45° angle which allows the flower to better absorb water
3. Place them in a vase of fresh water and you should change the water daily
How do I preserve my bouquet?
1. You may preserve once the fresh blooms start wilting
2. Remove all water from vase or within the wrap
3. Hang it upside down for at least 2 months
4. Place the preserved bouquet in a dry vase